Sunday 27 June 2010

Those High Standards of Journalism

From the Daily Mail:-
The much-vaunted new iPhone 4 may be recalled, Apple boss Steve Jobs revealed last night.

Posting a message on the social networking site Twitter, the tycoon said: ‘We may have to recall the new iPhone. This I did not expect.’

Now, what spiked my interest is that I wasn't aware that Steve Jobs actually used Twitter. But I did wonder where they got it from, and so checked @ceoSteveJobs, who posted:-

The problem is that ceoSteveJobs isn't Steve Jobs, and tweets like:-
Just FaceTimed my wife. If you know what I mean.
and
To prevent signal problems with the new iPhone, avoid touching the phone at all times.
 should have given them a clue. Or maybe the profile which says:-




Spectactacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment