Friday 14 August 2009

Cameron on Hannan

"He does have some quite eccentric views about some things, and political parties always include some people who don't toe the party line on one issue or another issue."


Eccentric? Look, Hannan's views aren't eccentric. Apart from the bit about "it makes people iller" which was a bit extreme and his opinion that lots of people didn't like it (tragically, they do), everything that he said about the NHS was factually correct.

What I really want to know is exactly what the Conservatives are going to do that's going to reform it to make it a whole lot more efficient than what's there now. While telling me that my local hospital is terrible might make me better informed, if I am still stuck with being sent there, it doesn't make any chuffing difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment